Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Behind the Talking Rabbit:

Welcome to this blog,
"The Talking Rabbit"
Learn Love  Respect


"Learn Love  Respect"


Every time you decide to learn a new language, you are opening a door to another world. 


Hello there I'm Bunnyglot, I run "The Talking Rabbit". I'm 24 years old with a B.A in Linguistics. I mostly focus in second language acquisition as well as teaching English to speakers of another language. 


I wanted to create this blog to emphasize the importance of learning a new language as well as help and motivate those who are struggling to learn a new language. 


Aside from providing language learning advice, I'll introduce and discuss topics surrounding language learning (which includes topics of identity and benefits of learning a second language)

I also offer foreign language classes both in person and online:
English
Spanish
Portuguese
Mandarin Chinese 

For pricing and more information please send me an e-mail,

thebunnyglot@gmail.com
























No comments:

Post a Comment